February 26

Justin Combs Getting Lap Dances at 12

Posted by Brian

Justin Combs

As you can see from the pics, Justin Combs parties a little different than most 12 year olds that I know. These pics are from a party last week that Justin attended that he is seen getting Lap Dances.

The repsonse from his mom Misa Hylton was:

1. This (lapdance) happened at a teen party in New Jersey.

2. Neither Diddy nor Misa were there and do not condone the behavior at all.

3. The security team that was with Justin that night has been fired because of their negligence.

Thes sure look like frown women to me! Whose at fault? Diddy and Misa? the Security Team? Justin? The grown women giving the lap dances?

Justin CombsJustin CombsJustin Combs

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in Diddy
52 Comments Subscribe to RSS Feed

52 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by lizzybaby 26th February, 2007 at 11:40 am

This maks no damn since. He is a 12 year old CHILD what is wrong with this WOMEN that thinks it’s okay. I have a 5 year old son and I wish a B**ch would. Now as for the so called security they needed to be fired because their supposed to be protecting this child from pretitors and petifiles , and that’s what she is .

Sorry about the missspelled words but I’m pissed by this!
    AND I’M OUT

LIZZYBABY!!!

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by felicia 26th February, 2007 at 12:01 pm

Can someone tell me how to spell CPS?

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Jason Duvall 26th February, 2007 at 12:28 pm

That is ridiculous….and I can understand why Puffy and Misa would fire the staff (security) because this kid is a natural target just because of who his father is…
    but besides that fact these women shouldn’t be allowed to dance like that with any kid that age….
    it is border line criminal.

I wouldn’t be surprise if they wouldn’t do more to try to trap the boy into a compromising situation….dare I say intentionally try to get pregnant to have an air to
    Diddy’s fortune…people are sick that way.

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by rj 27th February, 2007 at 1:56 am

I THINK THAT THIS GROWN ‘A’ WOMAN SHOULD FIND SOMEONE HER OWN AGE TO GIVE A LAP DANCE TO. THIS IS THE REASON WHY OUR YOUNG MEN DON’T HAVE THE RESPECT FOR WOMEN TODAY. I THINK THE MOTHER OF JUSTIN SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR ALLOWING HER SON TO BE IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by DINA 27th February, 2007 at 4:32 pm

WDF LEAVE MY NIGGA ALONE HE IS NOT 12 HE IS 13
    CANT HE HAVE FUN
    DAMM IT AINT LIKE DEY RAPEING HIM
    GOSH DEAD ASSS
    LEAVE HIM ALONE

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Is Your Girlfriend Safe Around Sean “Diddy” Combs? - www.openentrance.com - What’s Really Going On 28th February, 2007 at 6:26 am

[...] Justin Combs Getting Lap Dances at 12 [...]

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Jalysa 28th February, 2007 at 10:43 am

what the hell is wrong with justin he is to cute and smart to be doing that he needs his ass whiped and on punishment his mom should press charges and diddy should beat the hell out of justin

8. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by JUstMYwOrD 28th February, 2007 at 4:53 pm

Sick, sick, sick…

9. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Mickman 1st March, 2007 at 3:31 pm

These women need to be on the next predator episode of dateline. There are plenty of horny GROWN men they could do that to. I would be messed up if I got lap dances at 12, wow. I understand this getting by Diddy, I have been burned by staff that I thought I could trust, it happens all the time when you have a business, all you can do is fire them.

10. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by BIC[[Nuffin More]] 2nd March, 2007 at 3:25 pm

1st of all they wanted them 2 b on stage wit them nd they wanted 2 dance wit them….So0o aint no need 4 all that shyt people sayin out they mouth…he aint no target we was juss havin fun

11. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by wgjr 3rd March, 2007 at 9:29 am

Some posted interesting posts. As far as Diddy beating his “cute and smart” son for this is a joke. And from a pre-teen male perspective was a dream come true. And mom can’t be with Justin every second of the day….The no good ass woman was just scandalist enough to expose a currently to young Justin to what he is gonna have get accustomed to.

12. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by TBREEZE 4th March, 2007 at 9:57 pm

stop hatin on the kid. do what u do pimp juice keep ya pimp hand strong ya dig

13. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Qu33N AdDi3H 10th March, 2007 at 12:20 pm

eewww sickening! wow what a whore! she is like 30 and he’s 13 wow!

14. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by JAnae 16th March, 2007 at 7:39 am

those arent grown women there in high school actually.they go to school in NJ!

15. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by playa 30th March, 2007 at 3:35 pm

hey lizzybaby get off the internet and get an education

16. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Yung Fresh 28th May, 2007 at 8:08 pm

That’s crazy he’s just a baby at 12 years old. Them grown women need to stop. They didn’t have to do that they need to find men there own age and leave that boy alone.

17. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Annonymous 26th June, 2007 at 5:22 am

He’s dirty man, lil youth finkin dat he can get gash.

18. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Mary Negash 26th June, 2007 at 5:25 am

His dad should beat his black ass, what type of black person does dat. He is a discrace to the black race.

19. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Mary Negash 26th June, 2007 at 5:30 am

What da FUCK does he think he is playin at. YOUR DAD SHOULD BEAT your black ass black and blue. And if u think u can draw gash you should be locked up in a room with a bunch of girls and see if you wouldn’t cry out “Daddy Daddy” about daddy my black foot. You dirty little youth. Come to me and you will see what i will give you. I will put SHIT up your mouth. SEE YOU LATER. I’M NOT FINISHED YET IT’S THE BEGINNING.

20. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Tee Tee 3rd August, 2007 at 9:00 am

Damn yall stopped being so harsh, don’t get me wrong them girls were dead wrong, even if they were in high school their even nastier for stooping down dat low (all doe justin is fine!) he’s still in middle school. you can partially blame the parents but they trusted the security to supervise jus at this party so i say leave diddy and misa alone if i was his older sister i wood beat them girls a**. but you cant knock justin he’s young and this aint nothin new, this happens at a lot of typical teen parties and sometimes it’s worst. so do ya thang (jus) just dont go toooo far. he’ll b aight. (4 dem girls im speechless)

21. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by jahcelyne 7th August, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Yall iz stupid az hell dat aint lapdancin datz jukin and I party like dat to so wat u got ta say now and im 12

22. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Brandon 29th August, 2007 at 9:21 am

now dats wats gud see ill be doin dat same shit

23. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Freeze 30th August, 2007 at 11:57 pm

Yeah yall over reactin tha lil nigga got a lap dance he in middle school tha girl in high school I fucked a girl that was in high school when I was in middle school true I looked older when I was in middle school but my point iz its a young man growin up and experanceing life he’s gonna get more pull cuz he puffy son so he gonna have em all on his jock his whole life might as well learn how 2 deal wit it from tha gate hopefully his pearents talked 2 em bout safe sex

24. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by greg 5th September, 2007 at 9:23 am

Man every1 is saying this grown a woman this and that it was a teen party so how do we know she was grown? Whether ppl wanna accept it or not dancing like that happens and no CPS needs to be involved. Kids are far more advanced these days and will do that type of stuff if they want and no parent can really stop it.Making your child feel like he did something wrong when he was letting another teenager dance on him is wrong. How do u ppl think kids dance at a party with a bunch of horny teens….Let’s B SERIOUS and THINK PPL!!!!!

25. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Midnight 12th September, 2007 at 10:42 pm

Those chicks look 30+ years old. They’re some old looking teens if they really are teens.

26. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by blackiie 13th September, 2007 at 5:22 am

wow..

he is only 13 and gets a lap dance from an old ladyy??.. i know so old are she not but ..

HALLO ! He is fucking 13years old whaat hell was that woman thinking about.. Hallo he’s p.diddy’s child ! by the way i loooove p.diddy! im out PEACE

27. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by M.L.B 14th September, 2007 at 4:46 am

damn
    i like you justin

28. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by That's sick 1st October, 2007 at 4:45 am

Damn it people the world is corrupt enough without all of this. It’s disgusting that a child of twelve should be exposed to this. I’m twelve years old myself and frankly, yes it would be a dream come true but, unlike some apparently, I would have more control than this. He cannot be too harshly blamed because who allowed him to go to a teen party like this anyway? 0_o? He is partially at fault for not controlling his desires. The parents need to be more aware of his activity and the security needs to be stricter. Nobody needs to be fired or beaten because the fault is equally distributed. As for jahcelyne and freeze…ew…I’m disturbed by your pre-teen lack of self discipline…very very disturbed…-_-…I think personally that the modern world is very perverted…that they are treating sex like a form of recreation. That is wrong. Sex is a very sacred, special thing. It’s not some kind of game. It’s the creation of life. It’s a very wonderful thing that we should treat with more respect. An odd philosophy seeing as I’m a 12 year old I know but It’s what I’ve come to realise. I have had the fortune of being more mature than the average twelve year old. I don’t mean to brag but It’s helped me because maturity, combined with not yet recieving the full effects of hormonal lust, has rendered me more able to controll my “hornyness”(I hate using such a distasteful term but I must here-_-)and to give sex more respect. Now I know that I’m going to get a bunch of hatefull comments for this inclusing some of the obscene language I have heard earlier here by people who can’t control their lust and feel like they need to make some crude comment in order to be normal but nowadays, normal is getting to be a worse thing than it used to be. well, I’m going to leave it at that so all you perverts out there who approve of his actions, you may now begin your swearing rants. But before I go, I feel the need to express that if he continues getting exposed to this sort of enviroment, he will be p1mp1ng before he has a high school diploma. Well, I’m off.Peace.

29. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by That's sick 1st October, 2007 at 4:53 am

Ah I forgot to mention that those girls need to get the hell away from him and let him grow up normally, untainted…without a perminent erection…at this rate that’s where he’s headed=`{,’ peece

30. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Natalie 1st October, 2007 at 1:48 pm

fat

31. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by BreezyyBehhBehhh 15th October, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Justin combs…
    I mean i dont think anything is wrong with what he is doing, but as for the women. I dont think they should have been dancing with him at that age. He is only 13 years old in like the 7th or 8th grade. Those women…or teenagers as most say are like in 10-college at the most. Some may be out of college. I’m guessing the only reason they danced with JDC is because they want to brag about it. They are basically acting like groupies. Justin is a cool person, he’s like a regular kid. Nothing more. Justin is like…compared to them a LITTLE baby so im wondering why they danced with him…they must have wanted something more than just that dance. My mans is from NY, so diddy must have been on tour when this happened. I wonder why the security let him go out and dance with all the girls. When i was at my homecoming, the security would pull you off if they thought you were going a little too far (as for the boys). So i wonder why his security didnt pull him away when he saw how hard the girls were going…

32. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by jazmine and jonae 20th October, 2007 at 6:51 pm

Damn let it go yall act like justin iz the only one doing this causee he aint

33. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Diddy’s 12 Year Old Son Gets A Lap Dance « Promi News 31st October, 2007 at 2:37 pm

[...] a lap dance from a woman that is obviously much older than him. Who is at fault?[…] Thanks to brianmay06 for providing this nice story on Digg (more than 14 [...]

34. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Me 12th June, 2008 at 1:56 am

Like father like son…how many out of wed babies will he have….what will his child support payments be…. This child dosen’t have a chance if this is the best his parents can do. All the money in the world can’t take away the nasty that his parents absorb him in from day to day. Can you say Children Services?!! Some folks need to just keep acting like kids and not actually reproduce them.

35. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by kara 19th July, 2008 at 7:01 am

the way i c it: it wuz harmless, but who ever let the girls in2 the party. it wuz pretty much there’s && the girls fault. they sould have had better judgement. gosh the boy wuz only 12! puberty, hormones! we all went through it.

36. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by samantha 21st July, 2008 at 10:36 am

justin is a very cute boy and i can say that cuz im 13 myself i would understand if he was dancing with some ine his age but for him 2 be at a TEEN club wtf are those grown women doing there he needs to act his age jus cuz he p.diddys son dont mean nofin…………he should say wit kids his age(im out.peace and love!?!)

37. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by yoyoyo 8th September, 2008 at 2:01 am

i know his brother christian, he played football with me. justin sure is fine, but he does not need to be doin that at his age.them girls may be close to his age, but they ain’t! and i like justin but you coudn’t even find me doin that to a boy as an adult!!!!!!!! and i so don’t blame his parents they obviously thought that them body gaurds would watch him and that he would be responsible but as u can see, that didn’t work out!

P.S. im a girl

38. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by c shizo 14th October, 2008 at 1:10 pm

thats diddys boy right off the old block keepum cummin ya dig.

39. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Ms.justincombs 23rd November, 2008 at 8:40 pm

ms.negash you is bit crazy try takin some pills ight and i dont think it was all his fault i mean where was security come on now im a 14 year girl and i see it all the time we make mistakes and that was just one of his i mean he going on 15 this year he put that all behind him and so do all yall old people thas why some of us act the way we act now

40. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Sh3llzy 5th February, 2009 at 6:34 pm

I HOPE JUSTIN COMBS DO NOT GET THIS GIRL PREGO AYY LOL HE WONT BUT WHOEVER MADE THAT GIRL GIVE HIM A LAPDANCE MUST GET PAID ALOT TO LAP DANCE A 12 YEAR OLD

41. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by pdubya 13th February, 2009 at 9:25 am

I think this is sick. I also think Misa and Diddy needs to supervise their children more closely. I don’t undastand y this woman is at a childs party anyway. I am so disgusted by this photo. Where were the adults who were suppose to be supervising this party. How can this happen and get on the internet. THIS IS SO DISGUSTING. I’M OUT

42. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Rhino 1st March, 2009 at 8:59 pm

First of all, the mind of a 12 year old boy is already corrupted. Secondly, plenty of my friends lost their virginity at 14, I consider myself late at sixteen, whats this kid 13? Plus, this “grown woman” could very easily be 15 or 16 years old…I knew plenty of girls in high school that could’ve passed for 18+ once they developed. And finally, he got a lap dance…so the fuck what? He had his clothes on the whole time!!! Plenty of thirteen year olds have done far worse. I’m not condoning it, but don’t act like its the crime of the century, if he were at 13 year old GIRL this would be different, but don’t act like a “boy losing his innocence” is a big deal…as males we can’t wait to lose our “innocence”…give young’n a break. I wish I was getting lap dances at 12 instead of 14…

43. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by mila 15th October, 2009 at 11:56 pm

Well dayumm if I waz dat girl I would be all up on him but imma be da right age not no 17 yr old whore like her,but dayumm he fine

44. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by bb 21st October, 2009 at 2:21 pm

What do you expect from immoral people with no values? And
    most of the people that commented need to go back to school
    and learn how to talk and spell.
    people with no values or self worth keep on producing more
    and more low morals. No one cares enough to do anything
    to the whores. They are taught everyone loves their deeds,and all of a sudden, wow, they are doing their crap to a 12 or 13 yr. old. Could he say,GET OFF OF ME? no, no one does anything.
    Not dad, not mom, not the kid. And the whore is just doing what men want. Whats your gripe? Its what you want out there.

45. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by RD 14th December, 2009 at 8:01 pm

This “grown woman” doesn’t look any older than 15!!! IF THAT!!!!! It was a teen party!!! Many of yall “parents” with “perfect angels” will be suprised on how your childern act when you’re not around. 13/16 the what a 8th grader n maybe a 9th or 10th grader!! Wow!! Yea maybe her behavior wasn’t the kind of conduct for a young lady…but she is the a club enviroment having fun!!! let the girl be young n have fun with her peers…and when they post her id with her d.o.b on it say she is 18+ then i will call cps myself and report her…till then let it go!!!

46. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by G MONEY 25th January, 2010 at 11:08 pm

Haters!!! Nigga’s is always haters. Just mad cause half of yall are broke. The boys is in high school, and them are not grown women. Nigga’z always get the story fukd up!! I bet Justin turns out to be a positive young man, see how I used the word positive U Haters.. See how I looked for the good and benefit of the doubt in this situation U HATERS!!! You don’t see me jumpn 2 negative conclusions U HATERS!!! The boy is safe and just had his 16 birthday party today 2/24/10 U HATERS!! and guess what HATERS!! Diddy bought him a $360,000 MayBach HATERS!!!…lol The more you hate the bigger Diddy grows!! HATERS!!!!

47. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Sexy Bay 8th February, 2010 at 3:33 pm

this b**ch got to get a life. Justin is my man. She is going to get pitslaped. I aint playin. she is to old for the s**t especially with a 12 year old boy.

48. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by sean 21st February, 2010 at 1:12 pm

leavt that boy alone therr r younger boys doin that lef hom have his fun

49. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by fyi 15th March, 2010 at 4:26 am

hes 16 now dammit and hes doin waaayyy more than lapdances

50. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by LunLun 4th July, 2010 at 9:52 am

If we damn near have to send a body guard with our kids to school to avoid the teachers beatn them up or trying to sleep with them. Who in there right minds would send a 12 yr old to a grown up party. The parents are just as guilty and that damn grown as child mulester. He needs to get off that childs lap and go register as a sex offender.

51. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by LunLun 4th July, 2010 at 9:56 am

Correction she need to get off that child and go register as a sex offender.

52. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Tamara 13th September, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Diddy And Misa Need Too Keep Their Baby Away From Those Women They Have No Business Messing With Their Baby 4 C.O.L. If It Was Any My Of My Sons I Beat Living Shit Out That Women