February 28

Does Jay-Z Have A Kid That He Is Not Claiming?

Posted by Brian

Shannelle

Jay Z

Bossip has pictures of a kid that is allegedly Jay-Z’s!

The story goes Jay-Z’s paid his mother, a model name Shenelle from Trinidad, $1 million to keep him off the birth certificate.

There are also photos of Jay and the model at Carnival in 2000. The story was originally from Sandra Rose who says this is confirmed and Beyonce knows all about it.

Either way, my question is why the secret? At age 37, a kid should not be that big a deal. I find it worst to hide the kid if that is the truth. Take a look at the pics of the kid here and tell me what you think.

ShanelleShanelle

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in Jay-Z
27 Comments Subscribe to RSS Feed

27 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by YOLANDA DARLING 28th February, 2007 at 7:28 pm

EVERYBODY IS HATEN ON BEYONCE. THAT IS WHY THIS VIDEO HOOKER CAME OUT. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT COULD BE ANYONE’S BABY. EVERYBODY ALWAYS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. CAN SHE PROVE HE GAVE HER THAT KIND OF MONEY TO KEEP QUITE. I BET SHE CAN NOT. SHE CAN NOT SHOW U NOTHING. DID NOONE AND CAN NOONE STAND NEXT TO BEYONCE, AND ALL THE WOMEN JIGGA HAD THEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY HE AINT CAME BACK, OR CALL THEM. (“MESSAGE TO THE WAR BABY GET OVER IT”) HE IS WITH BEYONCE, THEY ARE A FAMILY NOW. THEY WILL BE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING THEIR OWN KIDS. TOO THE LEFT SHENELLE.

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by keli 28th February, 2007 at 11:31 pm

I don’t know. That little boy look just like both them people is his parents. All I’m saying is he look like holmes.

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Lauren 1st March, 2007 at 9:23 am

THAT BOY LOOKS JUST LIKE JAY!!!…..AND BEYONCE IS TRIFILIN IF SHE KNOWS AND IS OKAY WITH THE WAY HOV HANDLED IT. IF THATS TRUE, I’VE LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR HER. 101 problems now, Jigga Man!!!!

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by sherry 1st March, 2007 at 7:43 pm

He’s a CLOWN for not claiming his son. Especially if he is doing it behind his girlfriend. Exactly why I’m waiting for marriage.

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Erin 2nd March, 2007 at 1:52 pm

If he has a kid that he’s not claiming it’s between him and the mother. It’s not Beyonce’s place to force him to claim him. He’s a grown ass man and I highly doubt his doing it for Beyonce. On the other hand I hope Beyonce is taking notes on how treats his baby’s mother.

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by secilia 5th March, 2007 at 10:06 pm

JIGGA GIVING FIGGAS 4 HIS EGGS! HE AIN’T RIGHT FOR B ANYWAYS I’LL BE HAPPY 4 HER WHEN THEY CALL IT QUITS.HE 2 OLD AND HE TO WHORISH. WHAT DO THEY SAY CAN’T TURN A WHORE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. THE BABY MAMA STUPID BECUZ 1MIL MY ASS. HE SHOULD BE DROPPING MAJOR PAPER MONTHLY. SHE SHOULD LOOK AT THAT 1 MIL LIKE A DOWN PAYMENT……………

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Nicole 14th May, 2007 at 6:25 pm

It’s funny how a baby all of a sudden APPEARS! Ever since B and Jay got together people have been HATING ON THEM! Now all of a sudden every woman wants him. At first, he was considered ugly. I don’t think B is the type of WOMAN to tell him to deny his son. The baby has been a SECRET for this long, why tell it now. That’s because Shanelle is a HATER! She thought that she was destroying a marriage that never happened. B and Jay are hip-hop’s POWER COUPLE! So Shanelle needs to GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!

8. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Darlinnicci 15th May, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Now look, everyone is hating on Shanelle coming out telling she is the mother and Jay-Z is the father. I know its was the hardest decision she had to make. The public doesn’t reckonize that, instead she gets ridiculed for it. The little boy is getting to the age of questioning his mom, “where is daddy or who is my daddy”, what is a mom suppose to do? To me,she is doing the right thing by her son. Jay-Z needs to be in the hot seat, because now he is a role model for our youth and fleeding his responsibilty because of his name sake,Please! Fine lets tell all of our son to ditch their responsibilty too! Hey, put these father names out there, so these kids won’t feel like they’re worth nothing not even their last names. Hollywood and the public needs to grow the hell up.

Tootles!!

9. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by BostonCream 27th May, 2007 at 6:58 pm

Wait a minute motha!!does is mater if the kid is his or not? Correct me if I am wrong, Jay-z has wanted children for the last 8 years. He is 37 he should be a father by now. I remember a time when all (Beyonce) did was deny him. F that I ain’t finna kick w/ nan dude that denies me.. Jigga if that’s your shorty step up. Beyonce you snooze you lose!!! If the alleged baby mom’s wants more cake give it to her, you see she ain’t talk sinc the child was born. Break bread Mr. Carter…..

10. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by a trinidadian 12th June, 2007 at 12:24 pm

shenelle is a trifling hoe and needs to get herself check bitch think she’s all that and wanna step into de club like she wants red carpet treatment and people bad talking her behind her back girl u better recheck who yuh frens are

11. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Jay-Z And Beyonce Vacation In The South Of France - www.openentrance.com - What’s Really Going On 14th June, 2007 at 4:13 am

[...] There is quite a bit of speculation around the blogosphere, that the kid in the pictures is Jay-Z kid. [...]

12. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by jsPENCE 15th June, 2007 at 3:19 pm

I think it’s a case of a VIDEO hoe that came up!!! Damn to think how reckless J was HAVING SEX WITH A “VIDEO HOE” without a CONDOM!!!!! She came up and will mother the heir of a mega estate!! J MADE 84 MILLION LAST YEAR FORBES TOP 10 LIST!! BY THE TIME HIS SON IS 18 HE WILL BE WORTH A BILLION!!!!WOW SHENELLE HIT THE JACKPOT

13. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by LaToya 26th June, 2007 at 3:00 pm

I don’t know if the little boy is his i haven’t saw a picture of him but I would like to see the picture.

14. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by angela 26th June, 2007 at 6:37 pm

well the boy on the yacht with jay and beyonce is not the same boy in the pic wit shanelle….but all i know is that you really cant respect a man that doesn’t step up to the plate. whether it be taking a DNA test to shut shanelle up or just be a responsible father. Either way it goes,him just ignoring the situation isn’t gonna make it go away at all…. I wish my baby daddy would!!!!!

15. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Jakob 25th July, 2007 at 10:28 am

This is exactly what I expected to find out after reading the title s Really Going On. Thanks for informative article

16. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by shanelle 1st December, 2007 at 10:59 am

y r ppl usin my name lyk dat 4????
    leav shanelle alone, j z is butterz, and beyonce gets on ma nerves
    at tymz, so juss 4get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by kick 18th December, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Well, i think Shenelle is beautiful too,so i see no reason why jigga my nigga will be acting funny.The truth is let’s not talk about this any more, jay knows what’s good.
    Jay is a real man what ever jay is doing he do not mak mistake,i think he is waiting for the right time………

18. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by JANE DOE 26th December, 2007 at 1:53 pm

HE COULDN’T PAY ME ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM OFF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Toni 11th February, 2008 at 5:38 pm

I would like to say of all the replys I have read most of them are upsetting. People hear, read, and see things most likely not understanding the situation and they do not get truth and facts. This means actual evidence. People take things and with it; spreading rumors and hurt. Pictures are a dime a dozen and this child could look like and belong to any number of persons. Also, stop with the bad language. We seem to dwell on negative things; a person is innocent until proven guilty. Keeping on a real not put some intelligence in your replys. Reading and writing is fundamental.

20. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by laughing at yall 25th March, 2008 at 8:36 pm

Yall are all so stupid and sound so ignorant. Shanelle was not the one to leak the news! She is married and trying to raise her son and people wont let the shit go. This is between her and JayZ, who she clearly is not interested in being with because she already had him for a whole year while they dated back in 01. This was not a hit it and split type deal and he knows that. If publicly he wants to refuse the child, thats on him as long as privately this child is taken care of.

21. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Stars85843 16th November, 2008 at 6:16 pm

I was just thinking isn’t Jay-z kind of old not to be having kids so I googled it and came across this page. I started looking at the pictures of the kid. That kid looks just like him!!! That pisses me off like you won’t believe if he paid that lady not be have to be in his own childs life. I’m 22 and my son looks just like his dad. Exactly and he didn’t want to have nothing to do with him. He’s a great dad now and my sons only 2. For Jay-z to have had that much time to think about what he’s done and not to have come around if it’s his, he is a sorry ass person. And Beyonce is sorry right along with him for not stepping up and finding out if it’s his or not and making him be a dad if it’s his. And if a man will run out on one kid he’ll do it over and over so if he did do it she better watch out if they have kids and he’s ready to trade her in for a newer model.

22. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by princess washington 5th February, 2009 at 10:42 am

i think that the baby is’nt jayz because if it was i think he would take responsibitliy if he really think it was his people just hating in they want to see j n b fall thats all n from my point of veiw i no b aint gone let nobody take her place not her man so dont listen to the rumors because thats all it is

23. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Brittany Williams 10th February, 2009 at 5:05 pm

Beyounce is a very beautiful girl, that’s why I only beleive that she i Jays TROPHY WIFE. I honestly beleive that that could be his baby. But no one knows the truth but the two of them becuse none of us were there. And I could be totally wrong about Beyonce being his trophy wife but that’s just how I feel about the whole situation. He won’t even give her the respect to publicly announce their relationship.

24. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by CARMEN 30th April, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Well, there are a few more kids on mediatakeout.com that look exactly like him. If these aren’t his kids then they’re definitely closely related.

25. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Arion 27th July, 2009 at 9:36 pm

i think that the kid might be his but would a woman keep that quite so long NO i dont think so. r u fools to think that

26. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by tori 15th November, 2009 at 1:12 am

ok now thats jz baby he ddnt pay sheneell no money he still takes care of his kid! i kno for a fact! and beyonce has nuthin to do wit it other than the fact j cheated on her but thats his baby N beyonce spends time wit him to nobody has no bad grudges on noone! he jus dont want his son in the spotlight!!

27. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by lisa 10th July, 2010 at 5:15 pm

So what jay-z have a child out here and yes he need to take care of that child. It dont make a different if him and Beyonce is married she need to accept the fact that he a father before she came in the pics. No man should denied a child because of another female regardless who make money or not. Every child need their father in their life especially a young man.