July 20

Pras Rips Lauryn Hill In Billboard Magazine

Posted by Brian

Lauryn Hill

It’s not just us that thinks Lauryn Hill has totally lost it, her former group member is saying the same thing. There was a lot of hype and speculation last year about The Fugees getting back together and putting out another album, but this is what Pras told Billboard:

“We went in the studio and recorded a couple records that were incredible. But, to put it nicely, it’s dead,” says Pras. “Me and Clef, we on the same page, but Lauryn [Hill] is in her zone, and I’m fed up with that sh*t. Here she is, blessed with a gift, with the opportunity to rock and give and she’s running on some b*llshit? I’m a fan of Lauryn’s but I can’t respect that.”

She must be pretty heavy into that dust or whatever is that has her all messed up. Our hope for one more good album is looking less and less likely.

Source

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in Lauryn Hill

7 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Totally Convinced That Lauryn Hill Is Crazy - www.openentrance.com - What’s Really Going On 3rd August, 2007 at 4:53 am

[...] This video confirms for me what we have speculated about for a while….Lauryn Hill is NUTS!!! I was able to look past the appearance of a clown that she is wearing because she had just finished a performance, but her answers are crazy. [...]

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by mizzology 3rd August, 2007 at 9:30 pm

I FEEL THE LADY MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING BUT DONT WE ALL LETS BACK THE FUCK UP AND GIVE HER SPACE YALL IM SURE SHE GOT HER REASONS WHY SHES HUMAN JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON AND SOMETIMES WE DONT GET IT ALL RIGHT EVERYTIME….I STILL BELIEVE.

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Beto 21st June, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Pras’ quotes above IN NO WAY add up to his saying that Lauryn Hill is crazy!! He might be referring to the fact that they have artistic or personality differences, but IN NO WAY is Pras saying that she’s crazy. where? Whoever wrote the above article is a FOOL, and this shit is libelous. Lauryn is talking about stuff that any artist can relate to, especially when people want to co-opt your art.

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Jusnod 13th November, 2008 at 3:03 am

This will always be my girl..

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Blue Ages 29th August, 2010 at 6:19 pm

It’s none of your business how she lives her life. As Time changes, people change. If She has dedicate her life to raise her children, then that’s GREAT FOR HER. There’s no price tag on that. she shall be bless.

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Tiffany 19th September, 2010 at 3:55 pm

I believe that Lauryn has simply been expressing herself and dressing like a clown because she is mocking the industry. I heard her last album, she talks about how everyone is in the industry is fake. I believe she wanted to give herself to God and ever since she stood in front of the vactican and said how they need to stop messing with little boys she has had bad press about her. How can you believe the media? Look at the picture they have above of her; many people in the industry look horrible when they sing, why post this one?

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by lynn 18th March, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I agree @tiffany.
    Lauren has a song called “Get Out’..its on you tube. Strange that after she wrote that song,things changed for the worst for her. Its weird.