January 15

It Keeps Getting Worst For Lauryn Hill

Posted by Brian

Lauryn Hill

These are only rumors, but they say Lauryn Hill was living in the Caribbean for a while, the mother of four children by Rohan Marley, son of the late Bob Marley. But now they say, Lauryn is living in New Jersey with her mother — and the four kids — and may be in significant debt. That would be a shame if that is true, but we all know what Lauryn has gone through.

This may be what she needs to happen for us to get another good album out of Lauryn. It has been 10 years since the Miseducation came out. Time for another hit record, but if her interview from August is any indication, don’t get in line at the record store.

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in Lauryn Hill

7 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by christina 16th December, 2008 at 3:57 am

hav been lookin for her news for soo long..actually she was n shez still my favorite..but wat really happened to her???
    hav been even lookin on google..but nuttin consistent about her life…did she gave up singin?? wat bout her fans????
    can believ it really laurynn on the pic right here…
    im almost cryin f**k!!
    wtf happened to her?

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by goof 20th January, 2009 at 10:53 pm

lauryn ddnt give up singing, she actually recorded a hole new album, but when she took it in to her company so they could release it they told her it wasnt good enough and that she has to go back and record a nother, my gusse is that her music was to soulful for there likings, what they dont understand is that all ms hills music is hit making material no matter, or how krappy it may sound to them, people are now begging for a new album from her they just dont see that ms hill fans are loyal………………………. tupac once wrote in the song only god can judge me “the media is full of dirty tricks” … all these rumors about ms hill being krazy has gone to her head now she is acctually going krazy …………………. im a 15year old girl if i can recognise this everyone else should be able to recognise this expecially her company

ms hill in my eyes is the queen of music
    long live the queen
    inspiration to the naked eye

yellow931@hotmail.com

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by lala 14th February, 2009 at 5:02 am

That is pure sefishness for anyone to wish that amongst Lauryn just to see another album. True she is the greatest, but she has a life and a family who needs her. And being a mother is a full time job!, just as well is the devotion in being an artist. I wish Lauryn Hill the best of luck in her new journey of life.

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by BC Yong 19th February, 2009 at 3:30 am

Lauryn, I never listened to your music or groups you have been with. I was just scrolling the net and I thought about you for some reason. Of course, google is good and I did a youtube and heard rebel, I love it. Anyway, I only care about you right now. Everyone else, the music will not be heard until her heart and mind sings her song. Give her peace and let her rest during her distress. I am 12 years older than her so that why I did hear much of the music. She will be back, just let the beautiful woman rest. Love you LH-M, God bless. My email is listed and I am listening/

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by del 13th November, 2009 at 1:08 am

every1 go through things n changes in their life doesnt make then crazy lol keep sleepin on l boogie the mother of hip hop a stronge real independed sexy woman never stay down 4 long trust she know wat she doing real fans like myself pray n have faith 4 n with her lauryn u always love u n ur music n walkin with u n prayin 4 u cause u may lost 1 but u really gain sum what they not ready 4 u l boogie

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by gabbi 1st September, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Actually the label had good reason to turn it down because it really wasn’t good. Hill burned bridges when she didn’t give credit to the producers and they had to take her to court for the first highly acclaimed album. It wasn’t that she was to soulful or the record label didn’t get it, you don’t follow up a multi grammy winner with an experiment or something less than stellar. It’s like Halle Berry following up a great performance with Cat Woman.

As to her being crazy and all that I wouldn’t got that far. But she’s human and subject to ups and downs etc. the world have music has changed and it’s been a long time. The guess spot she did on Joss Stone’s album was cool and she’s talented. She needs the right people around her though. Her doing it herself is a recipe for failure. Greatness is knowing when to delegate, when to do it yourself, when to step up and when to step back. She and Dr. Dre might as well have the competition for longest anticipated album never to arrive.

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Bianca 15th March, 2011 at 7:41 pm

first of all you spelled “Lauren” wrong..