December 3

50 CENT DOESN’T TRUST WOMEN

Posted by Brian

Rapper 50 CENT struggles to find a girlfriend because he’s convinced most women are only after his multi-million dollar fortune. The hip-hop star, real name Curtis Jackson, who has boosted profits from his music career with film roles, various endorsement deals and a clothing line, admits he finds it difficult to trust potential partners because of string of bad experiences.

Jackson faced a $50 million (£34.2 million) lawsuit earlier this year (09) from his ex-girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins, the mother of his young son Marquise, who alleged the rapper reneged on a deal to share half of his future earnings with her. The suit was dismissed, but Jackson insists he’s now wary of new lovers. German magazine Bild quotes Jackson as saying,

"I’m single and haven’t had a girlfriend for quite a long time. It’s difficult for me to trust a woman. Men are attracted to beautiful women. Women are attracted to men who offer security – financial security. And if you have money and you are famous, women find that sexy. "You never know what she really wants. A lot of people marry without knowing the true motive of their partners. I won’t get ripped off."

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in 50 Cent
12 Comments Subscribe to RSS Feed

12 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Joyce Williams 4th April, 2010 at 12:25 am

Dear 50, If I was younger you would not have that problem with me. I would Love you for who you are not your money, because I think you are a great guy. You probably don’t believe me either. Wish you the best a true fan.

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Cheryl 25th April, 2010 at 11:15 am

Dear 50c women today are not for love but for money.In the other side of that person life she has many men she can intertaine with your money

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Sanalika Hileleri 30th June, 2010 at 8:10 am

I LOVE you 50 Cent!!!

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Nisha 10th August, 2010 at 10:43 pm

I’m 32 & do believe there r still good women out there that not looking 4 money, but people our generations don’t take da time 2 date & get 2 know each other b4 jumping in da bed or relationship.U also gotta b open 2 love 2 recieve it.I will take a nigga w/ a bus pass & thats good 2 my kids & me & build a foundation.Instead of a man w/ alot of money cuz not a material girl plus can’t take it w/u when u die & like da sayin go more money more problems.

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Karen M. 6th September, 2010 at 12:46 am

Dear Curtis
    Hang in there, when the right one comes along you’ll know it because God will reveal it to you. P.S love your smile so keep smiling and much love.

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Gay-unit 20th November, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I wonder why girls wanna go out with wood face aka 50

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Hanex 2nd December, 2010 at 7:33 am

Do you think old people trust women more and it is other way round with young people?

8. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Hanex 2nd December, 2010 at 7:35 am

I am heart broken,cheated,they even lied to me in the name of god..i have lost trust in women and everybody?

9. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by more 18th January, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Those basket ball players need to listen to what 50 cent saying. They the main ones losing money to gold digging women

10. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Judah 17th March, 2011 at 11:36 am

Thats a very true statement. ALot of people get married without truly knowing why. He doesnt want to be put in a situation from which he is hurt. I think he should have more faith in the ideal of love but I understand.

2centtab.blogspot.com

11. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by lisa 8th April, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Well, I have honestly beleve that a man is beautiful based on different areas of his style. We all have insecurieties and that is what makes us uniquetly different. But, give it a shot with some beaudtiful women. We all need some body. god bless you and good luck in life what ever you decide or have to endevor. Peace!!

12. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Buy Greek Paraphernalia 20th May, 2011 at 11:16 am

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs way more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to read much more, thanks for that info.