August 19

BROWN: ‘I MENTALLY DAMAGED RIHANNA’

Posted by Brian

CHRIS BROWN has acknowledged his attack on RIHANNA has “damaged” the pop star for life.

Brown split from the Bajan beauty in February (09) after he assaulted her in a vicious fight that landed him a community service order and five years probation. The Umbrella hitmaker returned to the spotlight last month (Nov09), finally speaking out about how her life has changed since the altercation – and now Brown admits it’s clear how much his ex-girlfriend has struggled.

He says,

“I can see what damage it does, mentally, more than physical… I was wrong for what I did. And I would definitely say that it’s not something that I look past or look over. Something that’s really, really touchy. And, and like I said, I’m really sorry for what went down. And what happened.”

But the Kiss Kiss hitmaker insists the criticism he’s received for appearing happy and moving on with his career is unfair – because he is still deeply tormented by the incident. He adds,

“I think what it is when people see me smiling and kind of nonchalantly getting answers or, or saying things. I’m human, really, I’m like really hurting inside. And it really is devastating to me.” Brown’s comments will be aired in an interview with U.S. news show 20/20 on Friday

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in Chris Brown, Rihanna
11 Comments Subscribe to RSS Feed

11 comments...What do you think?

1. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Enofe sandra 14th March, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Nobody is above mistake,he said he is sory.Shit happens,neva make dcision wen u ar mad.Dats al i av to say.

2. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by stag parties 18th June, 2010 at 6:32 am

The singer’s former personal trainer has sued her for 17,300 pounds over unpaid wages. Fitness expert Cindy Percival filed a suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court last week.

3. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by stag parties 21st June, 2010 at 12:08 am

Chris stop beating up on your self, trust me she’s not affected by this mentally, bunch of bull, her man Jayz put her up to this , this is not her own doing to speak out all of a sudden, Jayz made the statement on Oprah,I told Rihanna she be for the people or stay with Chris.

4. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by SEO Packages 21st June, 2010 at 9:41 am

oh cause you know rihanna personally you know how it affected her do you ?

5. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Sanalika Hileleri 23rd June, 2010 at 10:16 am

6. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Sanalika Hileleri 23rd June, 2010 at 10:16 am

Soory..
    I love you Rihanna..:(

7. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by stag parties 28th June, 2010 at 2:55 am

Still think like yesterday ..this is all for Chris s benefit…nothing like yelling ..look at me now!!! think they will play games for a while and eventuallly get back together..can se it coming a mile off ( or two)

8. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by stag parties 5th July, 2010 at 1:24 am

I thought the interview was gonna be tonight. I don’t see her career sky rocketing after all this wasn’t her cd 4th on the charts the drama isn’t working out well for neither one of them, they need to stop talking about this and move on with there lives.

9. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by stag parties 14th July, 2010 at 1:29 am

Holly scoop once again proves how stupid they are since 20/20 and the Chris brown interview IS tonight. Hopefully no one will turn in to watch that stupid woman beater. But get your information right Holly scoop.

10. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Judah 17th March, 2011 at 11:34 am

I think Brown just wants to move on…But it prolly wont happen until he drops some serious heat. Brothers cant be Charie Sheen and be loved after messing up.

2centtab.blogspot.com

11. 4Avatars v0.3.1Posted by Lorrie 6th August, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Charlie Sheen has shot and beat women. Look how he held a knife to his wife throat on Christmas day while his two boys was in the house. Not to mention Sheen is so messed up that he can’t even raise his kids. Sheen is white and allowed to move on with his life.